RSS

Recent Posts

Comfort Zone
Halloween Participation
What Are you doing with your oil?
powered by

My Blog

Comfort Zone

Where do you consider the location of your comfort zone? Where are you most comfortable? Can you hear clear direction from God in your comfort zone? I would like to hear from you!

10 Comments to Comfort Zone:

Comments RSS
Rachel on Monday, December 12, 2011 3:20 PM
I use to consider my Momma house to be my comfort zone. Since she has went on home to be with Jesus I have struggled with where my comfort zone is. Right now I am trying to get to a place not where I hear God in my own home but as to understand and do what HE tells me to do. The things that I hear do not make sense therefore it makes me question what I hear. I know that God is not in the sense making business and just because I say it is purple does not mean HE said violet. I am most comfortable with those who truly love and accept me for who I am. I can make my self comfortable anywhere because HE abides within therefore I can access Him when ever I need to and even when I don't.
Reply to comment

Evangelist Gay on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:27 PM
Woo Hoo Sis Rachel! Thank you for your comments! We all struggle to either find or stay in the comfort zone that God has for us. Hearing the voice and guidance from God is vitally important in your walk with the Lord. According to John 10:27 NKJV the Word reminds us that "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." Don't try to analyze everything. Get into the ZONE in such a way that you build your confidence in knowing that the voice you hear (and open) is God's voice. Let's Pray...Our Father, we love you and trust the things you say in your Word as well as the whispers we hear in prayer and/or throughout the day. Grant my sister hears to hear what the Spirit is saying to her. We speak blessings of clarity and wisdom to obey...in Jesus' name... AMEN! Rachel, believe that you are connected to the Father in such a way that your ears will indeed know His voice and that you will follow the instructions. Be still and listen. If you sup with Him, he will sup with you (Rev. 3:20). Blessings to you and your family!
Reply to comment

china packages on Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:33 PM
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So nice to search out any individual with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is one thing that's wanted on the internet, somebody with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:04 PM
Thanks china packages! Great words to live by glass clamp.

glass clamp on Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:50 AM
Live each day as if it were your last, but learn from each day as if you will live forever.
Reply to comment

kathmandu tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:24 AM
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:08 PM
Thanks kathmandu tibet for your response. Come back again. I enjoyed your response.

alvario on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:35 PM
What i don't understood is actually how you are no longer actually much more well-preferred than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You know therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, made me for my part consider it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always take care of it up!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, May 24, 2013 11:48 PM
Thank you, alvario. God has a way of opening doors for me. As I conform to his leading amazings things happen. I am comfortable in Christ,

Anonymous on Monday, June 23, 2014 11:27 AM
A person necessarily help to make severely articles I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit extraordinary. Fantastic task!
Reply to comment